Join Climate Smart Missoula at the first annual Missoula Clean Energy Expo on Saturday, October 20th at Caras Park Pavilion from 11am-3pm.
This free event will showcase local solar and renewable energy opportunities and businesses, energy efficiency, and other efforts that will help move our community to 100% clean electricity. The Expo will also highlight other “buckets” that intersect with energy – particularly zero waste and active transportation – and connect valley residents with ways to take action today.
Day of activities:
- Noon: “Solar-ease” workshop + meet solar installers
- 1pm: Release of 100% Clean Electricity for Missoula draft “Options Report”
- Mayor Engen, Amy (Climate Smart), Chase (City of Missoula). Panel discussion: Climate commitments and energy policy in Missoula & Montana, with Missoula FCU, MEIC, and more
- 2pm: “Virtual tour” of Missoula’s cool green buildings and homes
- Meet green businesses and non-profits + learn how to go zero waste and save energy
- Family-friendly activities – including pumpkins!
- Take the 0-50-100 pledge