Transportation Working Group
We partner with others to protect clean air and reduce diesel and gasoline emissions that impact our health and the climate. Current projects include:
- We are exploring opportunities to apply for federal grants offered through the EPA, the Transportation Department and the DOE.
- We are promoting a program through Montana’s Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ ) to raise public awareness about unnecessary engine idling, which affects health and pollutes Montana's clean air.
- We are working with Eagle Transit, the Flathead County bus service, to design a user-friendly bus schedule for print and online.
Upcoming Transportation Events & MeetingsNo Upcoming Events Found
- 10 Reasons to Ride to Glacier National Park This Summer
Looking for a low carb solution to ...
- Green and Newsworthy — Whitefish School District Earns National Recognition
Climate Smart Glacier Country salutes the Whitefish ...
- A Renewable Rail Superhighway through Glacier National Park?
We can turn railroads into an economy-boosting, job-creating, air-cleaning ...
- Welcome to Climate Smart Glacier Country!
Welcome to the new virtual home of Climate Smart ...