Natural Resource Working Group
We assess likely impacts of climate change stresses and shocks to ecological services and natural resources, including water and forests. We develop strategies to reduce negative impacts of climate change, limit exposure to risk, and enhance resilience of human and natural communities.
The working group is currently evaluating projected climate change impacts on four natural resource sectors in the Glacier/Flathead region:
- Forests and wildfire
- Water quality and quantity
- Invasive species on land and in water
- Outdoor recreation
Natural Resources Working Group Upcoming Events and Meetings
418 E Second St, Whitefish, MT 59937
- Whitefish Climate Action Plan available for public review After hundreds of hours of research, consultations with local ...
- Reflections on Our First Climate Smart Year As 2017 draws to a close and we reflect ...
- Join Us for a Climate Conversation Autumn rains are falling in Montana, and our southern ...
- Welcome to Climate Smart Glacier Country! Welcome to the new virtual home of Climate Smart ...