Education & Outreach Working Group
We promote understanding of climate change, engage citizens to develop local solutions, and coordinate local governments and agencies to develop an action plan. Working group activities include:
- Communications – Establish and maintain a Facebook page, web site and list serve.
- Networking Events – Meet-up event at Great Northern Brewery on Nov. 30. Viewing party for “Before the Flood”, Jan. 23. Organizing a pint night in the spring.
- Coordination – Coordinate with City on Climate Action Plan. Booth at Free the Seeds event at FVCC in March. Coordinate with Earth Day events.
To get involved, contact Working Group Chair Kate McMahon (email@example.com).
Education & Outreach Upcoming Events and Meetings
1 Central Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Reflections on Our First Climate Smart Year
As 2017 draws to a close and we reflect ...
- I’ve seen fire, you’ve got rain
The west side of Glacier National Park is eerily ...
- Whitefish Open House Will Focus on Climate Action Plan on June 14
Help lead Whitefish into a smart energy future! Show ...
- Green and Newsworthy — Whitefish School District Earns National Recognition
Climate Smart Glacier Country salutes the Whitefish ...
- Climate Smart Champion Award Winners