Built Environment Working Group
We are focused on conserving energy in building design and construction, encouraging reuse and recycling, green government operations and infrastructure. Current projects include:
- Climate Smart Champion Awards for businesses, community leaders, and youth in the Flathead Valley who are making a positive impact in promoting sustainability.
- Promote more efficient water use with operation of city irrigation systems
- Provide an energy efficient building workshop for local builders
Upcoming Built Environment Events & MeetingsNo Upcoming Events Found
- Whitefish Open House Will Focus on Climate Action Plan on June 14
Help lead Whitefish into a smart energy future! Show ...
- Green and Newsworthy — Whitefish School District Earns National Recognition
Climate Smart Glacier Country salutes the Whitefish ...
- Climate Smart Champion Awards Winners